"A different world cannot be BUILT by indifferent people"
Meetings will be held the second and fourth Wednesday of each month in the Supervisors' Office.
Meetings will usually run from 3:05 - 4:05PM
Please be sure to sign your child's permission form and Photograph Release Consent Form. Your child will not be able to participate in any Builders Club activities without both of these forms signed and turned in to Ms. Pamela Vernon
What is it?
- Is the largest service organization for middle school students (ages 12-14), with more than 40,000 members worldwide.
- Was chartered in 1975. Today there are more than 1,500 clubs.
- Is a "student-led" community service organization, which operates under school regulations and draws its members from the student body. Builders Club is unique because a Kiwanis Club, composed of service-minded men and women, serves as the club's sponsor.
Builders Club Objectives:
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential
- To foster the development of a strong moral character
- To encourage loyalty to school, community, and nation
Phone: 423-623-3811 x331